April 18, 2023 1 min read
First: Customers' eyes are sensitive
- For this reason, I need to actively ask customers about the condition of their eyes. For example, has the customer ever been irritated and to what extent...
- In the process of implementation, you should regularly ask to understand the current feeling of the guest.
- The situation that accidentally stings the guests' eyes, I need to skillfully reassure their psychology.
- Then quickly wipe off the wax/gel remover and rinse with water.
- Next use a fan to blow away the remaining tear gas.
- In case there are still many eyelash extensions that have not been removed, I continue to apply wax but must pay close attention to technical manipulations.
- On the other hand, if only a few lashes are left, learn how to remove them with tweezers.
Second: Due to the eyelash removal tool
- To limit eye stinging, I should choose wax instead of eyelash removal gel.
- Because the gel form is easy to flow into the eyes, especially for customers with open eyes when closed.
- On the contrary, when using wax, I will easily take and apply to my eyelashes. As long as you don't touch your feet, you won't get spicy.
Third: Due to the technical manipulation of the craftsman
- This is the most important reason, I need to act quickly and skillfully.
- From the way to glue the gelpad, the glue to shape the spine to the technique of using tweezers to remove and clean afterwards.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …