Volume lashes are also known as cluster lashes. This is a type of eyelash extension designed based on the Classic eyelash extension technique. Instead of connecting 1 false eyelash, the volume eyelash extension will connect from 2 to 8 false eyelashes to 1 real eyelash depending on the customer's preferences.
For new learners, you should only use 2-3 false eyelashes at most. In addition, you should only use pre-made mi fan types for the purpose of practicing skills at the simplest level.
How to do Volume eyelash extensions:
• Step 1:Locate the eyelash extension of the Volume eyelash extension style.
• Step 2:Use specialized tweezers to create fan lashes according to your favorite amount (fan 2 lashes, fan 3 lashes...)
• Step 3: Connect the eyelash fan to the real eyelashes with specialized eyelash glue. Note because of the large number of false eyelashes, often weak eyelashes will not be able to stand. At this time, you should carefully consider whether the shape of the eyelashes is firm and fixed before performing the next eyelash extensions.
• Step 4:Make eyelash extensions with the remaining lashes.
• Step 5: Using a specialized eyelash shaping tool, check the last eyelash extension, eyelash root, and joint.
• Step 6:Use a mini fan to soothe your eyes, use a specialized dryer to dry the glue
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …